Kodi Builds help in setting up Kodi by turning it into an ultimate streaming center. But what is Kodi? Technically, Kodi is a free media center software that can be accessed across various operating systems. The application allows users to consume streaming media like movies, TV shows, live TV, and sports. Well, this technical definition of the best Kodi builds will only do justice to techies who already understand their way through this great piece of app.
As we said earlier, the results you see in this article are not listed without any testing. We, personally, tried each build on our Kodi and tested its performance. This is also the reason why we’ve removed previously popular builds such as Wookie Build, Underverse, Durex, Maze, Cinema Build, and Warlock from this article. Sadly, repositories that host those builds are no longer online, which means that access to those builds is no longer possible.
If you are using Kodi for a long period of time, at one point or the other, you might have thought about customizing your Kodi. To give the best user experience, Kodi already has lots of skins. You can try any skin available in the Kodi addon repository. But those skins will only change the appearance. Have you ever thought of having a customized Kodi interface with all the necessary Kodi add-ons pre-installed? If yes, then Kodi builds are the best option for you.
Lobo Kodi Build
Lobo first launched a few months ago and has been one of the most active builds to date. It receives constant updates, replacing non-working addons with fully-working alternatives. Therefore, it’s not surprising to see some highly trending addons here such as Exodus Redux, Yoda, Monster Munch, and more.
The Lobo Kodi Build comes with plenty of content categories. You can find movies, TV shows, kids-related content, music – and there’s a section for live TV as well. Make sure to check other builds from this repository, as you’ll find 20+ options for both Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia.
OneNation Portal One Nation Portal brings to you a complete library of some awesome Kodi builds. Lightweight or feature-rich, you will find all types of builds here. There are more than 20 builds to choose from for both Kodi Krypton and Kodi 18.1 Leia. One of the very popular builds, also on our list of best Kodi builds 2019, Kodi Collusion is also the part of One Nation Portal builds.
One Nation Portal has built for all the Kodi device platforms. There are light builds suited for Amazon FireStick and other low-storage devices. If you are using Kodi on a computer or a high-end smartphone, you may use one of the more dynamic and feature-loaded builds. Each build is unique with its own set of features. But, largely, all the builds are the same in function and form.
How to Install Blue Magic Build on Kodi
- Step 1: Open Kodi > Tap on Settings menu
- Step 2: Click on File Manager > Then double tap Add Source
- Step 3: Click ‘None’ > Paste this URL http://luxurywizard.space/luxury > Press OK
- Step 4: Type the repository name as Luxury > Press OK > Now return to Kodi Home
- Step 5: Click on Add-ons menu > Then Box icon at the top > Select Install from Zip File
- Step 6: Choose Luxury from the list > Then select repository.luxury-1.6.zip
- Step 7: Once the repository is installed, go to Install from Repository
- Step 8: Then Luxury Repository > Go to Program Add-ons > Select Luxury Wizard
- Step 9: Once it is downloaded, open the Luxury Wizard from Program Add-ons
- Step 10: Go to Builds Menu > Under the Leia Builds section, select Blue Magic
- Step 11: Click on either Standard Install or Fresh Install