Yeah, my buddy Alex at dizzain.com designed that one. Alex and his team did most of my sites including thesportinglife.net and wristwatchreview.com. Just goes to show you that good design can end up anywhere, even as a trash can liner.
If you’re dealing with a bum battery in your iPhone 3G try backup up and completely restoring the firmware. Early phones were shipping with the 5A345 firmware – you can check it in Settings > General > About > Version – and a restore will dump 5A347 onto the phone. I’m testing this hypothesis now with two iPhones.
I was looking for something to retweet tweets as they came into a specific Twitter account, essentially creating a broadcasting system. I found some software from the Twitter Dev Group and fixed it to handle rebroadcasting as well as ensure that it doesn’t retweet older posts. It’s very basic but it seems to be working and I thought I’d share it here.
It’s a PHP script that runs on a server. You can hit the program with a cron job, a WebCron request, or simply run it at certain intervals.
- boy, it’s hot enough to give a kitten heatstroke! #
- attn all. will be in the bathroom for a few minutes. tweet me if you need me. #
- follow-up: looks like this will take longer than I thought. #
- update: looks like i’m eating enough fiber! back to work! #
- uh oh! no TP! #
- twitterers – send baby wipes! #
- i think i found my keychain #
Powered by Twitter Tools.