It’s called BWLConsulting and I’m happy to take on projects big or small for tech and online clients. Reach out. Maybe I can help.
BWLConsulting is a full-service Web and Web 2.0 consultancy dedicated to training on and supplying traditional media and product producers the tools they need to compete on a changing Internet. BWLConsulting is led by John Biggs, a freelance author and writer. What can BWLConsulting do for you?
- Build and maintain database driving websites using open source technology. This includes both back and front-end programming.
- Train and offer guidance to media and product producers on leveraging Web 2.0 and blogging to fulfill marketing goals.
- Supply expertise on blogging techniques and skills necessary to build out corporate and private news sites.
- Create turnkey sites and solutions for blogging, podcasting, and videocasting.
- Speak on Web and Web 2.0 topics as well as gadgetry commentary.
- Consulting on technology and tech products in the initial stages of production and on marketing strategies.
- Create branded, unique podcast and videocast music and bumpers. [demo]
You can contact us here.